Drill the pilot hole and countersink or counter bore for tapered screws or as a clearance hole for straight screws in one step. Made from thru-hardened alloy steel for long life. They feature a reusable 1/4″ hex shank for use with quick change chucks. A large, hardened set screw ensures a firm hold on the bit. a 1/8” hex key is included.
(3) Hex Shank Tapered Drill Countersinks:
- 9/64″ x 3/8″ – For #6 Screws
- 11/64″ x 3/8″ – For #8 Screws
- 13/64″ x 3/8″ – For #10 Screws
(1) 1/8″ Hex Key
(3) Tapered Drill Countersink Bits with 1/4″ Hex Bit Shanks.