The Rockler Sanding Bow is ideal for sanding rounded contours, radiused corners or irregular shapes. The comfortable bow-shaped handle takes the strain off your fingers and makes difficult sanding tasks much easier. Well suited for a variety of sanding jobs, a long stroke length of about a foot makes for fast sanding with less clogging. Use with cloth-backed sandpaper only (e.g. #212520, sold separately).
|Manufacturer Part Number||GEN50119|
|Tech Spec||· Material: Glass fiber with rubber overmold
· Overall Bow Width (with knobs): 1-5/8”
· Fully Extended Bow Length: 12-1/4”
· Folded Bow Length: 8-1/4”
· Recommended Sanding Strip Lengths: 11-1/2”, 12-1/2” and 13-1/2”
· Compatible Sandpaper: 1” wide cloth-backed (e.g. #22134, sold separately)