Rockler JIG IT Shelving Jig w/Self-Centering Bit
Economical and practical, either of these jigs are ideal for adding shelves to assembled, unassembled, new, or existing cabinetry. Re-designed handle includes two storage compartments for self-centering bits! Additional Self-Centering Bit sizes available separately. Available with 1/4″ or 5mm drill bit….
See Full Description and Specs
- Edge Spacing. Provides exact setback for shelf pin holes of 37mm (1-7/16″) or 64mm (2-1/2″).
- Extend for Continuous Drilling. Insert shelf pin in top or bottom position to extend jig for continuous drilling.
- Jig Length. Shelving Jigs measure 20″ long
- Repositionable Handle. Included hex wrench is all you need to remove and tighten fixtures when repositioning handle for different applications.
- Face Frame or Frameless. Designed for both face frame and frameless construction.
- Compatible with 4-bit Sizes. Template system designed to work with 4-bit sizes: 1/4″ and 5mm for shelf pins, 7/32″ and 9/32″ for pin sleeves.
- Self-Centering Bits. Bits are pre-set to bore a consistent depth for perfect fitting shelf pins and sleeves every time. No adjustments are necessary! Various bit sizes available separately for both shelf pins and shelf pin sleeves. Decorative metal shelf pin sleeves provided added shelf strength.
#22567 – 1/4” Bit for 1/4” Shelf Pin (Included in 1/4″ JIG IT model)
#22575 – 5mm Bit for 5mm Shelf Pin (Included in 5mm JIG IT model)
#34368 – 9/32” Bit for 1/4” Shelf Pin Sleeve (Sold separately)
#34342 – 7/32” Bit for 5mm Shelf Pin Sleeve (Sold separately)