• Jaws. The jaws are made from hard maple.
• Spindles. The spindles and swivel nuts are made from cold drawn carbon steel.
• Threads. The threads have double leads for rapid operation and close tolerances for years of wear.
• Handles. The handles have heavy steel ferrules which are pinned to the spindles with an extra heavy spiral (the pins can be removed to repair or replace the jaws).
• Throat Depth. 2”
• Max. Jaw Opening. 2-1/4″.
You can never have too many clamps in the shop! And every shop needs a couple Handscrew clamps. The Micro-Moose 4” Handscrew Clamp is one of the most versatile clamps you can use.