Upgrade your table saw miter gauge instantly, with a new 24″ basic auxiliary fence kit from The Woodsmith Store. This simple, yet very effective kit, is all you need to get smooth accurate crosscuts every time. The replaceable fence is made from high-quality 3/4″ Baltic birch plywood, and each kit comes with four fence blanks so you can easily replace the fence after it’s been used. The kit also includes enough material to make a stop block, along with hardware to create a micro-adjust. The combination of an adjustable stop block and micro-adjust ensures repeatable crosscuts and dial-in accuracy for the the perfect length every time. We also give you a full roll of self-adhesive 220-grit sandpaper for the face of the fence, along with mounting screws, screws for the stop block assembly, and micro-adjust screws. Each kit includes a one-page plan that shows all of the details and dimensions you’ll need to assemble the kit.
Note: The basic kit does not include the 4″ Bessy clamp.
Each kit includes:
- (3) 3/4 x 2-3/4 x 24” Baltic Birch Fence Blanks
- (1) 3/4 x 2-3/4 x 24” Baltic Birch Blank for Stop
- (1) 3/4 x 3/4” Baltic Birch Blank for Stop Block Cleat
- (4) 1” Pocket-hole Screws
- (4) 1-1/4” Pocket-hole Screws
- (4) #8 x 1-1/4” Flathead Wood Screws
- (2) #8 x 1” Roundhead Brass Wood Screws
- (1) Roll of PSA 220-Grit Sandpaper
- (1) Printed Auxiliary Fence Miter Gauge Plan