Hooking up dust collection for small portable power tools at the workbench has never been easier thanks to the Woodsmith Store Dust Hose & Hook System! The combination of the Dust Right FlexiPort Hose Kit and the Woodsmith Store Dust Collection Hook is a complete all-in-one system with a 12′ hose, (4) hose adaptors, (1) 2-1/4″ connector, and materials and plans for the ceiling mounted hook.
Dust Right FlexiPort Hose Kit
The kit includes one 12’ length of flexible fixed length hose, along with four pliable rubber couplers, which flex and stretch to fit onto a wide variety of ports, whether oval, rectangular, circular or otherwise. The kit also includes a rigid 2-1/4” port that connects to most 2-1/2” ports found on shop vacuums and dust separators.
Woodsmith Store Dust Collection Hook
Included with the kit are plans and supplies to make a dust collection hook that hangs above the workbench, keeping the hose from catching on the bench and the workpiece. It also includes enough supplies to make a traveling hook system, which allows even more movement while working at large surfaces or hooking up additional tools.
The Woodsmith Store Dust Collection Hose & Hook System includes:
(1) Dust Right FlexiPort Hose Kit
- (1) 12′ Fixed-Length Hose with 2-1/4” OD Vacuum Coupler
- (1) 3/4” ID x 1-1/4” OD FlexiPort Coupler
- (1) 1” ID FlexiPort Coupler
- (1) 1-1/4” ID FlexiPort Coupler
- (1) 1-1/2” ID FlexiPort Coupler
(1) The Woodsmith Store “Above the Bench” Dust Hose & Hook System
- (2) ¼” x 5” x 7” Hardboard Blanks for the Hook Template
- (4) ¾” x 5” x 7” Baltic Birch Blanks for the Hooks
- (2) Paper Patterns for the Hooks
- (1) Two-Page Plan for the Hook System, Plus a Complete List of Hardware Supplies
- Hook Pattern and Plans are provided with the purchase of The Woodsmith Store “Above the Bench” Dust Hose & Hook System
Note: The rope, eye screws and block are not included with the kit. They can easily be purchased from a local hardware store. See supplied plans for a complete detailed list of hardware.