This unique bit works with the Micro-Pocket™ Drill Guide to create a 25% smaller pocket hole (15/16“-long). Micro-Pocket™ holes work great in virtually every application where you’d use standard pocket holes and are especially good for 1/2” (12mm) thick material and narrow stock, down to 1″ (25mm) wide. Because the bit removes less material, drill strokes are faster and easier.
- Diameter: 19/64″ (7mm) diameter, 0.170″ (4mm) diameter pilot tip
- Design One-piece; industrial high-speed steel
- For use with the Kreg Jig® K3, K4, and K4MS, when being used with the Micro-Pocket™ Drill Guide.
- Also works with the Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine (Item# DB210).
- (1) Kreg® Micro-Pocket™ Drill Bit
- Notice: Proposition 65